QME Report Writing and AMA Rating Training
QME’s/PreQME’s & PTPs
Register Now for the 12-hour Disability Evaluation Report Writing Class for pre-QME Qualification and /or QME continuing education.
This course is also intended for PTPs who would like a better understanding of CA work comp and to learn P&S report writing/impairment rating.
October 14, 2017
9:00 am to 3:00 pm
7676 Hazard Ctr. Dr.
13th Floor Training Room
San Diego, CA 92108
You will want to attend this course if you are a physician who:
- Is sitting for the next QME exam
- Has passed the exam and needs this required class
- Is a Primary Treating Physician who wants to improve his/her report writing skills
- Is interested in increasing your referral base by becoming an expert in workers’ compensation issues and report writing
- Prefers one 6-hour day seminar with 6 hours home study
You will learn:
- The QME’s role in the Disability Evaluation Process
- Elements of a Medical-Legal Report
- The language of reports (pre- and post-SB899) including the old and new rating systems
- The QME panel system (represented and unrepresented workers)
- Rules and Regulations pertinent to your workers’ compensation practice (this will help with exam prep)
- Recent Case Law affecting causation, apportionment, and impairment rating (Almaraz/Guzman III, analogizing, Benson, and more!
Dana Livingstone-Lopez – Principal, Livingstone-Lopez Consulting; President, Elliott-Lopez Publications – a QME continuing education home study program, DWC Certified Education Provider #2 and #470
Sherry German – Certified Impairment Rating Specialist; Principal, Comprehensive Medical Report Services. President-Advantage Med-Legal; Advantage MPN
This course is certified by DWC Medical Unit for QME CE and the Pre-QME12 hr disability evaluation report writing class
“It’s good to see such a broad range of topics offered and the ability to pick and choose the articles that are of interest to me… thank you for your prompt response and turnaround time.”Robert Neveln, M.D.