Teach CE, Inc. is DWC-Approved for QME Continuing Education through Livingstone-Lopez Consulting Provider #470 and DWC-Approved for Disability Report Writing Class through Livingstone-Lopez Consulting Provider #2.
Qualified Medical Evaluators, Chiropractors, Psychologists
A quick and convenient way to fulfill your continuing education requirements…
Periodical-Style Distance Learning Program
- Quick – Order QME credits now and receive your material and tests within 1-3 business days…or sooner if your deadline requires it!
- Convenient – Take the tests at home, at your leisure
- No Hidden Fees – Unlike other programs, our program fee includes courses, tests AND certification
- Personal Attention – Real people helping you. We keep track of your past orders to help you with your recordkeeping
- Recommended – Used and referred by your peers and colleagues as well as the Division of Workers’ Compensation.
QME / PreQME DISABILITY EVALUATION REPORT WRITING CLASS
QMEs: Need to fulfill your required 12-Hour Report Writing Class?
Pre-QMEs: Sitting for the next QME Exam?
This class is for you…
12- hr. Disability Evaluation Report Writing Course
DWC Approved through Livingstone-Lopez Consulting, LLC – Educational Provider #2
100% DISTANCE LEARNING CLASS – AVAILABLE NOW!
CLICK HERE for DETAILS and REGISTRATION
Job Opportunity: Qualified Medical Examiner
State of California, Division of Workers’ Compensation
Are you a physician who is interested in earning additional income while helping California’s injured workers by performing disability evaluations on a part-time basis?
If so, you should consider becoming certified by the State of California to write medical-legal reports as a Qualified Medical Evaluator (“QME”).