How to Get Credits
The Easiest, Most Convenient QME CE Program
TeachCE, Inc. now offers Qualified Medical Evaluators (QMEs) TWO (2) distance learning methods for completing your continuing education (CE) credits.
The best part of this program is that it is a home-study, distance learning QME program! You are able to easily complete your tests on your time, at your pace.
Each course (article or video) and accompanying test is typically equal to 1.5 QME credit hours, 1.5 State of California DC Licensure credits or 1.5 State of California Psychologist Licensure credits.
NOTE: Some courses are 3.0 or 4.5 credit hours.
Cost is competitively priced and is the same for traditional manual method as it is for our new online option.
1 – 5 credit hours: $35 per hour
6 – 11 credit hours: $32.50 per hour
12 + credit hours: $30 per hour
Order individually for up to 5 credit hours or in packages for 6 credit hours ($195) or 12 credit hours ($360).
Unlike other programs, the cost of our program includes the course (articles/videos), tests and QME certification – with no hidden fees.
Please read the options below and proceed based on your preference.
- Review the course library (See what is available here)
- Order and submit payment, you will receive a packet of your article selections (via mail [$25 surcharge] or email depending on your choice when ordering)
NOTE: Video courses can only be emailed
- Review the QME courses (articles or videos).
- Print and complete the accompanying test with pen and paper.
- Return the all the answer sheets to us at the same time by fax, email or mail to expedite processing.
- Tests will be graded (70% or above is passing)
- Certificates of Completion will be sent to you for tests passed typically within 72 hours of submitting your answer sheets.
- Set up an online account.
- Review the course library (Same library for online as manual)
- Make course selections and submit payment.
- Review QME courses (articles and videos) ONLINE.
- Take the test ONLINE.
- See results ONLINE instantly. (70% or above is passing)
- Certificate(s) of completion for tests passed are available immediately.
- No additional cost for instant results and immediate certificate.
- As with the manual method, you work at your own pace.
ONLINE TEST-TESTING and CERTIFICATION
About the Courses (Articles and Videos)
Our publications give you pertinent information about California workers’ compensation disability evaluation-related issues in a convenient periodical format that will assist you in your report writing skills and overall knowledge of California workers’ compensation laws.
We strive to ensure that our courses (periodical-format articles and videos) are beneficial for your QME practice and educational requirements as well as keeping you informed about the current issues in the field of Disability Evaluation & Treatment and Workers’ Compensation important to your medical practice.