12-Hour Disability Evaluation Report Writing Course
IF YOU ARE A PHYSICIAN sitting for the NEXT QME EXAM**,
This course is for YOU.
This course is approved by the DWC for the 12-hr. Disability Evaluation Report Writing Course as required by Title 8, California Code of Regulations, Section 11 (Eligibility Requirements for Initial Appointment as a QME) Provider # 2 (Livingstone-Lopez Consulting, LLC)
COST: $325 pp
(Discount available for 5 or more from same group)
This course is 100% Distance Learning – Available NOW!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
or call (760) 944-6769
- Once you place your order, you will be emailed a link to the video presentation and all course materials.
- After completing the tests and sample report, simply return them to us and we will grade the tests, critique your sample report, and upon a passing grade will send your Certification of Completion.
**PreQMEs & PTPs
Register for the next QME exam:
October 15-22, 2022 Computer Based Testing at Pearson VUE Testing Centers
The Division of Workers’ Compensation (DWC) will administer the next Qualified Medical Evaluator (QME) Competency Examination from October 15-22, 2022.
Optional 90-minute Q&A Zoom Session
INCLUDED with Course Purchase!
This is NOT a required part of the report writing course and is NOT a prep session. This is simply a follow up to the distance learning course for those who have questions about the material presented. This will be live via Zoom, and will take place on Saturday, October 8 at 9:30 AM.
Report Writing Course
- The Qualified Medical Evaluator’s Role in the Disability Evaluation Process
- Elements of the Medical-Legal Report
- The Language of Reports
- The Administrative Director’s Disability Evaluation Protocols
- The Third-Party Perspective
- Anatomy of a Good Report
- Mechanics of Report Writing
- QME regulations
- 90-minute optional Question and Answer follow up session via Zoom conferencing
Our DWC-approved distance learning course consists of our pre-recorded live course, 4 (four) articles, a sample report assignment and tests on all materials. The tests will be graded and the sample report will be critiqued. Upon a passing grade (70%+), you will be sent a certificate of completion for the course within 5-7 business days. If a faster turnaround is required, please contact us directly.
Presenters: David Kizer, Esq., Dana Livingstone-Lopez, Principle TeachCE, Inc., and Sherry German, Certified Impairment Rating Specialist