QME Report Writing and AMA Impairment Assessment Training
QME Report Writing and AMA Impairment Assessment Training:
Private sessions available for individuals and groups, upon request.
We also offer distance-learning for the required 12-hr report writing course.
Contact Dana Livingstone-Lopez to arrange a course tailored for you.
We offer distance learning, live and hybrid options for the report writing course.
Please contact us for further information.
NEXT CLASS COMING SOON
DWC-approved QME 12- hr. Report writing course
DWC Approved through Livingstone-Lopez Consulting, LLC – Educational Provider #2
QME’s/PreQME’s & PTPs
Register now for the QME exam – DATE TBD
You will want to attend this course if you are a physician who:
- Is sitting for the next QME exam
- Has passed the exam and needs this required class
- Is a Primary Treating Physician who wants to improve his/her report writing skills
- Is interested in increasing your referral base by becoming an expert in workers’ compensation issues and report writing
- Prefers one 6-hour day seminar with 6 hours home study
You will learn:
- The QME’s role in the Disability Evaluation Process
- Elements of a Medical-Legal Report
- The language of reports (pre- and post-SB899) including the old and new rating systems
- The QME panel system (represented and unrepresented workers)
- Rules and Regulations pertinent to your workers’ compensation practice (this will help with exam prep)
- Recent Case Law affecting causation, apportionment, and impairment rating (Almaraz/Guzman III, analogizing, Benson, and more!
Dana Livingstone-Lopez – Principal, Livingstone-Lopez Consulting; Principal, TeachCE, Inc. – a QME continuing education home study program, DWC Certified Education Provider #2 and #470
David Kizer, Esq. – Former DWC counsel; currently in private practice representing injured workers in CA workers’ compensation.
Sherry German – Certified Impairment Rating Specialist; Principal, TeachCE, Inc.
This course is certified by DWC Medical Unit for QME CE and the Pre-QME 12-hr disability evaluation report writing class